Invitation to Join
To continue to meet people's spiritual needs during this time when in-person gatherings have been suspended, worship services will be provided through the video conferencing technology of Zoom. If you would like to participate in one of these livestream services, please send an email to Pastor Elliott Malm at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a digital invitation for the "meeting." For security purposes, participants will need a separate Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode for each livestream service.
Participants will be able to join the meeting 10 minutes before the appointed start time of the service. This will allow people time to adjust their settings, have a bit of fellowship with each other through the online chat feature, and generally get prepared for the worship service. The services will be adapted from the Worship in Home resources provided by the ELCA churchwide organization. For an up-to-date schedule of services, please see the calendar on our church website.
Once you have emailed Pastor Malm requesting an invitation and received an email from him with the Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode, please do the following:
- Open the link, typing in the meeting ID and passcode from the email (if necessary)
- Locate the ELCA Worship in the Home resource for the day, which can be acccessed online at https://blogs.elca.org/worship/
Link to Recorded Services
Each service that is done live on Zoom will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube. Below you will find links to each service.
- Palm Sunday Service: 4/5/2020: https://youtu.be/nIuHWL01K40
- Maundy Thursday Service: 4/9/2020: https://youtu.be/kRQ0F9C2E-k
- Good Friday Service: 4/10/2020: https://youtu.be/UMDcCT24LD0
- Easter Sunday Service: 4/12/2020: https://youtu.be/f5-uZwnTNK4